The purpose of this blog is to expose shitty things for the true shit that they are.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Shitty Art Review #1

Loving Each Other by Shadow-The-Bad

Desc: "that must be true love...

~shadow and maria with humanized bodys!~"


Art (c) Shadow-The-Bad
Maria (c) Maria The Hedgehog
Shadow (c) SEGA Sonic Team



First thing I want to say: it is damn hard to find really, really bad fanart. It is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I mean, obviously there is a lot of stuff out there that is badly drawn, unimaginative, etc... but there are few things out there that catch my eye and make me want to throw up all over my shoes. This got the job done.

The first thing that's obviously wrong with this is that it is sonic fanart. Fanart is bad enough by itself, unless its extremely well done, but the fact that there's someone out there who takes sonic so seriously makes me die a little inside.


Two fucking naked hedgehogs, hugging each other with "humanized bodys".

Does the white one, "Maria", have a pair of big white titties? Holy shit, what the hell? This must be what it feels like to wake up in hell with Satan's big sweaty cock in your mouth. I feel like someone took a shit on my face and killed my parents.

And does "Maria" even EXIST in the "Sonic Universe" (rofl) ?

I did a bit of research, and it turns out that our friend "Maria" is a Mary-Sue.

....


Well, I think its time to close this shit up.
On the fucked-up-retard rating, I give this shitty art 4 out of 5 stars.
It gets 2 stars for the nasty white boobs. 1 star for each boob.
It gets 1 star for poor coloring, shading, and a clashing background.
It gets 1 star for featuring a fucking Mary-Sue.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home